ESN Ireland - Volunteer Recruitment 2022/2023:
Are you currently a student at an Irish College or University?
Do you think you got what it takes to be an ESNer?
Do you want to be a part of an International Organisation?
Can you make a difference in your College?
Well, then why not apply to be a volunteer in one of our Local ESN Sections or help us set one up in your College?
Current ESN Sections in Ireland include UCD, DCU, Maynooth University and DKIT.
We are also working closely with the International/Global Offices in TU Dublin, UL and TCD to get ESN Sections set up there at the moment.
Fill out the form here - https://lnkd.in/edhZsTXW
In the second section of the form, you will find the role descriptions.
Drop us an email if you want more information ( firstname.lastname@example.org ) and invite your Erasmus friends to join too!
With the Newgrange Trip being such a success and the Belfast Trip selling out so fast for this weekend we are sharing our mailing list with you all to find out about all of our future trips:
----> https://forms.gle/z9muTiGYZKRqgk8t6 <----
Here is a breakdown of our National Trips for the rest of the semester (Dates and locations my switch but we will more than likely be visiting them all)
1. Glendalough (Day Trip), Saturday 10th of September 2022
2. Glendalough (Day Trip), Sunday 11th of September 2022
3. Galway/Cliffs of Moher (Overnight), Saturday 24th to Sunday 25th of September 2022
4. Newgrange/Drogheda (Day Trip), Sunday 9th of October 2022
5. Cork (Weekend), Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd of October 2022
6. Connemara National Park (Overnight), Saturday 5th to Sunday 6th of November 2022
7. Belfast (Overnight), Saturday 19th to Sunday 20th of November 2022
8. Donegal/Derry (Overnight), Saturday 3rd to Sunday 4th of December 2022
9. Glendalough (Day Trip), Saturday 14th January 2023
10. Glendalough (Day Trip), Sunday 15th January 2023
11. Galway/Cliffs of Moher (Overnight), Saturday 28th to Sunday 29th of January 2023
12. Kilkenny (Overnight), Saturday 11th to Sunday 12th of February 2023
13. Belfast (Overnight), Saturday 25th to Sunday 26th of February 2023
14. Newgrange/Drogheda (Day Trip), Sunday 5th of March 2023
15. Sligo Hiking Trip (Overnight), Saturday 25th to Sunday 26th of March 2023
16. Donegal Surfing Trip (Weekend), Friday 21st to Sunday 23rd of April 2023
How to get an ESNcard:
The cost of an ESNcard is €15 euros, you need to fill out the following from to order it ----> ESN Ireland - ESNcard Application <----
PLEASE NOTE - Students from UCD, DCU Maynooth University and DKIT can buy an ESNcard from their ESN Section for €10.
If you have any questions, send us an email at email@example.com
We may take a day or two to respond to any other queries you have as we are all volunteers working for ESN Ireland so please keep in mind we deal with a lot of emails each day.
About ESN Ireland:
ESN Ireland is one of the many countries of the Erasmus Student Network in Europe. ESN is the biggest student association in Europe. It was born on the 16th October 1989 and legally registered in 1990 for supporting and developing student exchange.
Erasmus Student Network Ireland are present in 4 Higher Education Institutions.
ESN DCU has been established since February 2018 in Dublin City University. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESN UCD has been established since 2006 in University College Dublin. They can be contacted at email@example.com
ESN Maynooth has been established in Maynooth University since April 2015. They can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
ESN DKIT has been re-established since February 2018 in Dubdalk Institute of Technology. They can be contacted at email@example.com