We have an absolutely JAM PACKED day trip to Belfast coming up for you all on December 2nd! We'll be doing just about everything possible in Belfast, and will be back just in time for either some beauty sleep OR if you so wish to join us we will be continuing the party when we arrive back in UCD... this is always an amazing trip to the other side of the country and will for sure be an unforgettable part of your Erasmus year !
Our itinerary will consist of:
- A full tour of the world famous Titanic Musuem (Belfast is of course the place where the ship itself was built)
- A visit to The Falls Road, Shankill Road & The Peace Wall which are all culturally, historically and politically significant elements of The Troubles in Ieland.
- A visit to Stormont (Northern Irish Parliament), and some time to roam the city centre either shopping, getting some food or exploring some amazing places like The Ulster Museum & Belfast City Hall !
- We'll then finish off our city tour exploring by hitting a traditional Irish pub in Belfast with some free food and ending on a good note before heading back to Dublin for (possibly) more partying !
Tickets generally sell our super fast for this trip so make sure to get yours ASAP if interested & all transport, guided tours and entry to places is of course included in the price!
- An ESNcard of this section required.